Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Five - Keep Calm & Cowgirl Up!

It's been a while since I did a Friday Five. I would love to be able to say that there was something special about this one that spoke to me, but really and truly it's just because I saw it and was up to thinking about it! So without further ado...

1. First, how are you doing? What's going on with you? - For one thing, I'm TIRED. I don't quite know how it happened but I have been working every night this week which will be totaling about 80 hours by the time Sunday morning rolls around. I'm looking forward to my day of rest!

2. Is there anything you need to Keep Calm and Cowgirl Up for? - With the exception of work, I really can't think of anything. I don't have anything major looming that I'm aware of, which is a nice feeling!

3. If you were going to make a "Keep Calm and _____" logo for a t-shirt, what would it be? - I'm fairly certain this one exists, but probably "keep calm and have a cookie" or perhaps "Keep Calm and Lift" as I've been really enjoying my time at the gym lifting weights lately!

4. What are you looking forward to in the next week or so? - My birthday! Normally I hate my birthday and am not a huge fan of celebrating it (for various reasons discussed throughout this blog) but this year I'm thrilled because I will be in England celebrating my friend Kathryn's wedding! It's going to be an adventure for sure!

5.Use the following word in a sentence: cape, river, dancing, paws, glory - As she was dancing, her shimmery cape swirled around her like the river where they spent glorious summer days splashing their paws in the water. (Cut me some slack, it's 1:30 am!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment