Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Obligatory Update

I have been a serious slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I promise I have been reading, but I haven't been inspired to do much writing. So just in case you are wondering, here is what has been going on in my life -

Church. Hospital. Home. Shuffle and repeat.

That's it. That has been my life as of late. I have discovered one little gem that is giving me something to look forward to, and that is the Helena Market Days. I go every Saturday. Rarely buy anything, but it's fun to wander and people watch. One of these days I'm going to make it to a movie in the park, too.

As far as my 101 list, consider this my week 26 update because I have done NOTHING to cross off the list in the last two weeks. I videotaped one sermon, but still have five more to go. At least I have them scheduled so they should be done by the end of summer.

Hospital stuff is going fine. We're into our last unit, so there's some serious pressure about "what's next" and also some serious grief about leaving this place and these people who have shared so much over the past year.

Our 4th weekend included a grand family tour with visits to both Remlap and Montgomery. Good but exhausting times. I'm looking forward to some rest in its wake.

I'm officially working on ordination stuff again. In addition to the obvious videotaping of the sermon, I've met with my liason and I'm starting to think about and work on my papers. I haven't done too much serious writing as of yet because I'm trying to prioritize CPE stuff on the front end so I can focus on ordination on the back end of the summer.

So that's pretty much it. You haven't missed much. I need to get back to being inspired and having a more interesting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment