Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brand New Me

Seeing as how basically everything in my life has changed recently, a new blog also seemed appropriate. 

Week three of married life is going very well. It's not been without its challenges, but I am happier than I have ever been. We're still learning one another's routine and learning to live together but we're both trying so it's been a good learning experience. 

I'm going to try to leave work out of this, except where it relates to my domestic diva-ness.

So why am I aspiring to be a domestic diva? I think on some level it's something I've always wanted to do and be, even if I didn't always have a name for it. 

Right now I have a few areas in which I am currently working and exploring. Those are cooking, housekeeping, caring for the dogs, scrapbooking, knitting, reading, gardening, and photography.

They're not necessarily distinct because they're already starting to cross over a little bit - I'm growing basil in the garden that I am using to make pesto, I took some really neat photos at the beach, and I'm going to blow them up and hang them in my hall bathroom, and I'm knitting some dish cloths and hoping to try a blanket next. 

So basically, this is my life!  Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment