Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas shopping

In an attempt at keeping my life relatively stress free after my Thanksgiving vacation, I have decided to get a head start on my Christmas shopping. Technically I started Christmas shopping in about March (maybe even before) because Jeff and I decided that we would take his grandparents to Discovery Cove over Thanksgiving. We purchased everything in April and then I had to keep my big mouth shut until we gave them the details in July. That took care of Jeff's side of the family for the most part. 

The extended family is going to be pretty easy - copies of the family photos taken at the wedding in a nice frame (and any other photos we think they would enjoy). 

My immediate family is normally a challenge, but I already know what I want to get everyone, it's just a matter of making those purchases. 

I am rather proud of what I came up with for my brother. The challenge is that the original price I saw on it was a little more than I was planning to spend. So Jeff suggested I look on E-bay. I know I am very much behind the times, but I have never used e-bay before. I know Jeff has gotten me a few things from there so I know there is some good deals to be had, but it makes me nervous. I haven't decided what I'll do yet.

And that just leaves the dogs! They are probably getting new beds/pillows, collars, and of course some treats in their stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment