Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 78

Remember my 101 things list? Yeah, sometimes I forget about it, too. Fortunately I've finally got some updating to do!

19. Prayer journal - I'm still working on this but it hasn't been as consistent as I had thought it might be. Still, I'm enjoying it.
20. Marker for Jeff's dad's grave - We're going over sometime in the next month or so to actually get the ball rolling on this. It'll be nice to go visit.
38. No fried food for two weeks - I still have very little motivation to do this, but the best chance for me is going to be at camp (because, except for chips, we really don't eat a ton of fried food) and I'm learning that eating a lot of fried food after coming home is not a good idea. We'll see what happens.
42. Jeff's surprise trip - COMPLETED - We had a blast in Vicksburg and I'm honestly still surprised I pulled it off!
47. Good sheets - I already got one set and I need one more. We got new a new comforter, shams, and bedskirt so I'll probably get the sheets soon!
49. Bake a cake - I'm going to do this before I go back to camp!
81. Be a counselor - COMPLETED - I had a great time at Elementary camp and can't wait to go back for Junior High!
89. Bake bread - this one will probably happen before going back to camp, too!
101. Make jam - I may do this to go with the bread!

So there you have it. It's not a ton, but it's something. At least I'm still attempting to pay attention sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment