Friday, September 11, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I used to love to bake cookies when I was a kid. I still love eating them but hardly ever go to the trouble to make them. It's not that it's that hard or makes that big a mess but I just don't do it. Last Christmas I went on a cookie-baking frenzy and tried all kinds of new recipes. But the one thing I didn't make was good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies. 

I don't know what got me thinking about them recently, but I decided I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies. I can't remember the last time I made some that weren't from a package - probably high school, maybe even earlier. It was a good way to waste some time and not have to feel quite so bored and lonely.

They came out very well. Then again, it's kind of hard to screw them up! I'll probably take them to the UMW meeting tomorrow since I forgot to get milk and can't eat them all right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment