Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 22

It's time for another look at my list of 101 things I want to do!

32 - This one is a lot harder than I thought. I'm thinking of modifying it to only going out once per week because we try to have a "date night" once a week, especially on the weekends. Perhaps I should change it to not going out on weeknights (or Sun-Thurs) for two weeks. Thoughts?

36 - This is also a lot harder than I thought it would be. So far I've been able to go three days (today will make four if I'm successful). My problem isn't that I can't resist the temptation, the problem is that I just don't think about it. I just don't even think about grabbing some M&Ms for a snack or a bottle of chocolate milk for lunch! I'm going to try to be more deliberate, but it's usually AFTER the fact that I realize it! I'm thinking I may give myself a little bit of grace on this one and go a week, take a couple of days to indulge and then do my second week. Hey, I never specified they have to be two consecutive weeks!

45 - Continued - We technically had some of the neighbors over, but it wasn't what we intended or what I wanted, so it's staying on the list until we can do it again!

80 - COMPLETED - We went to see Kung Fu Panda II yesterday because I had the day off (I was on-call overnight) and Tuesday is discount day at our movie theater. It was very cute and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to Cars II in a few weeks! Plus, they have $3 kids movies on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings early and there are a couple they are playing that I still haven't seen, so I may try to check those out, too.

That's pretty much all that has happened this week. Still, one more thing crossed off the list so that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment