Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 64

I'm kind of surprised by how much progress I've made on this list! It's nice being able to cross some things off!

15 - completed! I took my first yoga class last week and I really enjoyed it. It was much harder than I thought it would be, but it was fun. I'm digging my class.

19 - I've been working on this. My new journal is awesome. I love it!

32 - We're getting closer to this but it's tough. Even one full week will be a huge victory for us!

34 - I'm taking a cooking class on Saturday with my step-mom. Stay tuned for details on that!

58 - completed! I decided to surprise Jeff and do this on Monday night. It was the first time I'd ever used my grandmother's good china and we ate chicken tamale pie on it!

69 - I should get my last sermon on Easter!

So there you have it! Progress is a good thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment