Friday, May 11, 2012
Friday Five - Random
Today's Friday Five is a little on the random side, but that's fine by me because I tend to stay on the random side of life! To keep with the random theme, I just chose a random picture not related to anything else. In honor of Mother's Day this weekend, this is a picture of me, my mom, my grandfather (her dad), and my great-grandmother (his mom). I think I was about 3-4 months old in this picture.
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind (right now) that you want to share about yourself? - I'm planning to spend the whole day today in slouchy clothes cuddling with my dogs and watching movies.
2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry or accessory? Why? - Probably my purse - It's the Eloise style from Vera Bradley. It's cute and a great size for pretty much everything. Right now I have it in a fun, funky pattern but when it is time to replace it I'll probably get the same style in black.
3. If you could have a starring role in a tv show/movie/series, which one would it be and what would your character be like? - I honestly have no idea. I am really not sure I would want that. I'm more of a behind the scenes person.
4. What is one thing you will eat this weekend? - Probably ice cream at some point.
5. How do you waste time? - Pinterest!
What kind of randomness is on your mind today? Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!