Thursday, March 21, 2013

Influenster VoxBox - Sugar 'N Spice 2013

I got all of these products free from Influenster for testing

Several months ago my friend Jacklynn posted on her blog about her first VoxBox from Influenster. That got me curious and so I signed up. Tuesday I got my first box called "Sugar 'N Spice" and was thrilled to find all kinds of goodies in it for me to try and review! Here's a list of what I got and my first impressions. Stay tuned for more details as I try out the contents!

Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush - I like the Colgate 360 toothbrushes and it's almost time for me to get a new one, so yay!
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - Never tried it, but it's worth a shot!
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash - (Do we see a theme here?) Again, never tried it but it's worth a shot!

Nectresse - a sweetener from the makers of Splenda. First thought - "I need a cup of tea to go with this"

belVita Breakfast Biscuits Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. - "These will go perfect with my tea!"

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controling Towelettes - I'm probably most excited about trying this!

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Total Moisture - Not quite sure what to think about this one.

I also got several coupons for the Dickinson's Towelettes and a book of recipes for the nectresse. Based on the information contained in the box about the average/suggested retail price of these items, the value of the items in the box was probably about $30. I'll give more details on the particular items as I review them, but feel free to ask questions if there's something you want to know about first!

No comments:

Post a Comment