Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 20

Time to check in with my 100 Week List once again. The reason I didn't update last week was, well, there wasn't anything to update about! Not much has been happening lately. Fortunately I'm getting my rear in gear at least a little bit and continuing to make headway.

12 - COMPLETED. Last week Jeff and I went up to the lake Wednesday night - Saturday. It was nice and quiet and we enjoyed ourselves.

41 - In Process. If you notice, I modified this one a bit. I had a nice photo album Jeff had given me as a gift while we were dating and it had very little in it with plenty of space for more, so that will continue to be the ongoing album for us. I'm in the process of getting all the pictures up to date and I have a few more to be printed and then we will be all set!

47 - In process. I modified this one, but didn't note it as modified because in reality I didn't change anything, just clarified my intention. I changed it from "buy two sets" to "get two sets" because Jeff gave me one as a wonderfully sweet second anniversary gift (since the second anniversary is cotton) and I specified that I want two MORE sets from what I already have (which is one good set and a several so-so sets that can probably be donated and/or recycled!) Now all I need is one more!

48 - Postponed. I could probably go ahead and cross this one off (as I've said before) because I generally do this at work, but my goal was to be intentional about keeping up with it and I haven't done that, so we're going to try again in June and see if I can't keep up with it this time!

75 - COMPLETED. Apparently this has been done for a while, but I just didn't realize it because there is so much other "stuff" in that closet that will need to be dealt with. Oh well, it's a step in the right direction!

So that's pretty much where the list stands at the moment. I'm continuing to make forward progress and I feel good about the "schedule" so that helps. I'm looking forward to what the second half of this year brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment