Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 21

Time for another thrilling edition of Sandy's 101! Let's find out what has been happening, shall we?

22 - In Process - Originally I had thought an extended family vacation, but at this point I will take what I can get! We are currently planning a long weekend in Asheville, NC for this fall. By "we" I mean me, Jeff, John, and Catherine. That's "my side of the family" so I'm very excited about that.

32 - In Process - I'm officially making a serious effort to do this one right now. The meal planning should help!

36 - In Process - I'm also making a serious effort with this one. I've found a pretty good substitute treat for the moment - rice krispy treats! The hard part will be eating ice cream without the chocolate syrup!

45 - In Process - This one is in the works! Everyone is supposed to be coming over on Friday. Hooray!

86 - COMPLETED - I was originally supposed to work Friday night, but traded with someone and surprised Jeff with dinner reservations. My step-mom joined us and it was a wonderful time and wonderful food (as it usually is!)

So there you have it. Another week and another task completed! I'm really excited about the way this is going and can't wait to see what I can do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment