Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 38

The past several weeks have been a whirlwind of stuff with Jeff starting his new job and finishing up CPE and all the stuff that goes along with both of those major changes colliding! Anywho, I'm sort of back on track and happy to have a report about my 101 things list!

16 - COMPLETED - I got to go the Auburn game last Saturday to celebrate my baby brother's birthday! I love gameday! We left at halftime because our seats weren't great and the game wasn't very exciting, but I got to participate in all the fun I love about Auburn football - the band, the eagle, and the sea of orange and blue. The only thing missing was rolling the trees at Toomer's Corner, but I would have been too tired to enjoy it this time anyway!

17 - COMPLETED - My friend Tyler and her mom invited me to go see Les Miserables with them last week. It was great fun. I'd never seen that one before but I really enjoyed it. It's not the kind of thing I would normally just decide I want to see, but I'm glad I saw it and would probably enjoy seeing it again, especially now that I'm a little more familiar with the story!

41 - COMPLETED - I have FINALLY gotten around to getting prints made of all these pictures so they can go in our album. In getting some pictures printed for a totally unrelated project, I (re)discovered the fact that you can do photo orders for Walgreens online and just go pick them up. I knew this existed and was kind of skeptical of it at first, but it wasn't until I was about to walk out the door with a stack of 8 photo CDs that I decided there had to be a better way, and decided to give it a shot. I have all the pictures and I'm getting them into the book, but I count this as a win! I'm hoping this will keep us from getting several years behind on our pictures again!

94 - In Process - As previously stated, we're taking a little trip next week. It was booked within about two weeks of leaving, which is frankly as much spontaneity as I can manage. I still count this one as a win because it was very needed and kind of fun to not anticipate for months!

So that's where things stand right now. I'm pretty happy with the progress I'm making. In the weeks to come I think the priorities are going to be getting rid of some stuff and getting the room cleaned out in the basement. That'll take care of probably 5 items on the list, so that'll be nice. From there I can tackle the tasks of walking, sleeping, knitting, cooking, and reading (although not necessarily in that order!)


No comments:

Post a Comment