Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.42

These are a few of my favorite things about halloween

Pumpkins - particularly the tiny baby ones and especially when they are painted with cute little faces. I don't like mean or scary halloween stuff, only the things that are cute, fun, and friendly.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - some people have horror movie marathons, Jeff and I watch the Great Pumpkin. I can't help that Charlie Brown has a special place in my heart!

Candy - come on, you had to see this coming a mile away. There aren't really any seasonally-specific candies that I love. Jeff is a huge fan of Candy Corn, but I'm not so much. I've had my required three pieces this year so I'm good! I will however eat whatever is left in our bowl.

Trick or Treaters - I think I have been looking forward to this ever since last year. Our neighborhood is teeming with kids and so there will be lots of sweet little ones coming around seeking goodies. I'm so excited to see their cute little costumes and give them good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Living in country, the only trick or treaters are my four children! :) I love these things you posted, too, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete