Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 33

I'm trying to get back on the updating train and trying to pay a little more attention to my 101 things list.

2 - We're well on our way. I anticipate this one being completed by the end of the year!

17 - Also in the works. Wicked is coming to Birmingham in February! Hooray!

41 - So help me, I'm going to get this done before the end of the month! I still have a stack of CDs sitting on my dresser that need to go be printed.

51 - As I was reflecting the other day, I realized that I have done this one! The two I am thinking of in particular both came out of hospital experiences, although I won't say which hospital or in what role, but I will say that I'm incredibly blessed to have both of them in my life now!

So basically, not a whole lot has gotten done recently. Progress is being made and I'm getting closer to marking some things off my list, but for now it's pretty satisfying to look back and see all the stuff that has already been accomplished about 1/3 of the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment