1. Finish wrapping gifts - a few things are still arriving and need to be wrapped
2. Put up the tree - This really should have been done almost a month ago, but since we have been waist deep in renovations, I didn't feel like trying to learn new techniques for dusting a decorated tree! We have the decorations up outside, just nothing inside yet!
3. Finish my elf-ish duties - I have been tasked with picking up a few things for various family members and ordering the food for a Christmas Eve party, so I need to finish that up. Today I may attempt to do it with a toddler in tow!
4. Get the carpets cleaned - Thankfully, this one got scheduled yesterday, but it'll be another week before it's actually done. Ah, the joys of having everyone over!
5. Baking - I haven't done any. Normally I don't do a ton, but this year I wanted to do SOME. I may scale back considerably when I see what next week looks like!
Bonus - My friendly reminder about the whole point of all this is my Christmas sermon for this year. I'm actually pretty proud of this one (and have borrowed a little inspiration from a friend whose first son was born at about 4:30 am on Christmas morning a few years ago). I will probably post it after the dust settles, so check back if you're interested.