Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.8

Here are a few of my CURRENT favorite movies. They change frequently

Hannibal - I love Anthony Hopkins, I love Italy, and I love the music. It's just fantastic. I could have done without a good portion of the gore, but still a great movie.

National Treasure - I don't care how many times I've seen it, I love it. I love fun history! Plus it was fun trying to figure out the puzzles. Even though I know the whole thing now, I always discover some new little something every time I see it.

The Trouble with Angels - A favorite from childhood. It's fantastic. Haley Mills is wonderful. And I do love the way it ends. Perhaps it had an impact on me. I'll let you watch it, find out how it ends, and see what you think!

The DaVinci Code - I love Tom Hanks, and overall I was very happy with the way this was done. I wasn't quite as initially impressed with Angels and Demons, but it's since grown on me and I love it, too!

Rent - I'm normally a musical theater snob but I haven't seen the actual musical of Rent, so I still love the movie. And I love that it's mostly the original cast. I love Idina Menzel and Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp. I just do.

Enchanted - It's a great story, very entertaining, and has some very yummy Patrick Dempsey. I could watch this every single day. Apparently I'm six.

Delta Farce - Yup, it's absolutely stupid. I happen to enjoy laughing at stupid entertainment from time to time.

So what are your favorite movies? I'm always looking for new entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment