Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Five - My Soul

Today's Friday Five invites us to consider our lives and the things that seem to make everything right in the world as we enjoy them.

My Bed - more specifically, my bed exactly the way it is made now, with the super-soft sheets and the big, fluffy comforter. It's a lovely end to the day!

Chocolate Milk - I don't think I will ever get tired of drinking chocolate milk, and I don't think it will ever NOT make me extremely happy!

My Puppy - Having that precious little ball of fur curling into my lap or laying her head on my arm seems to make everything better!

Planning a vacation - I have said it before but I'll say it again - I sometimes think I enjoy planning a vacation even more than I enjoy actually taking the vacation. I think because the planning lasts so much longer and it's a little mental escape that I can take for 20 minutes if I need it or for hours if I want!

Arts and crafts - I especially love arts and crafts fairs and festivals. It makes me so excited to bask in the creative genius of others and it often inspires a little creativity of my own!

What makes things right with your soul? Please share a few of your favorites!

7 comments:

  1. My bed is so fantastic....one of my blogs even mentions it in my profile. LOL. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm... a puppy. Nothing better. Except maybe two puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies! I adore puppies. And arts and crafts. A big, fat, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not the best planner--I admire that. And though my pups are older I still see a lot of pup in them...for shorter times. The go to bed early and get up late.

    And me too on the crafts--I like to support artisans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved EVERY ONE of your answers...made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers - and I totally agree about the planning of a trip. I have to remember to live in the MOMENT of the trip rather than thinking about what else would be fun.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my bed too. I didn't mention it, but it's wonderful - especially in the winter with the heated matress pad!

    ReplyDelete