Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.43

Because I am always exploring and my tastes are always changing, I thought I would do another feature on a few of my new (or newer) favorites.

Sharpie Pens - These things rock my world! Felt tip, don't bleed, and they're the clicky kind so I don't have to keep up with lids. This is especially helpful when I'm trying to write and walk in the hospital and whatnot. Feel free to put some of these in my stocking this year!

Key Lime Pie - I've never been a huge fan of fruity desserts, especially citrus stuff, but recently lemon and lime things have found a special place in my heart (and stomach!) I actually put back chocolate ice cream the other night at the grocery store in favor of a slice of key lime pie! So worth it! I'm working on a no-bake recipe, stay tuned!

Bedtime - Maybe it's getting up before the butt-crack of dawn so I can be out the door by 6am, but I am getting to the point that I really love bed time!

Motts Apple-Strawberry Juice - I read a study somewhere that said apple juice does a better job of getting you going in the mornings than coffee. I don't drink coffee so I can't test that theory for myself, but these juice boxes are a pretty nice way to start the day!

Christmas Music - Yes, I know it's early, but I can't help it! I'm already getting into the spirit of things!


No comments:

Post a Comment