Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 10

Time for my weekly update on my list!

Stuff is in the works for me to visit at least one of the four new states! I'm going to Utah in a few weeks for a conference. Yay!

I know which musical I want to go see - Wicked! It's coming back to Atlanta in the fall. Double yay!

I attended a WONDERFUL worship service on Sunday night, so I can cross that off the list. It was so amazing and fed my soul in ways I didn't even know I was hungering!

I'm not being as consistent on the whole journaling thing as I had intended/wanted to be, but I'm doing it and feeling good about what I'm doing.

I have an appointment for a pedicure. Yay!

So far spiritual discipline number one has been very helpful and enjoyable. I'm not doing it every single day, but that's not necessarily what I said I wanted to do. I'm thinking next week I'll start on a new discipline, but I'm definitely going to hang on to what I have been doing with this one!

The nightstand is officially clean. Yay! Let's see if I can keep it that way!

So that's where I am! Good stuff is happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment