Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 12

Well, it's time to check in with my list again. I'm on week 12, which translates to 3 months. Hard to believe! I've officially crossed off six items (including one new one this week!) so I'm going to have to get with it to be on track to accomplish it all, but having some momentum behind me helps!

I'm getting ready to visit one new state - next week I'm headed to Utah for a conference. I'm looking forward to it. That means I'll need to find 3 more. This one is going to be harder than I thought because all the states that are an easy, doable trip for us are places I've been before so we're either going to have to take several major trips or one really major one where I can visit several new states!

I'm hoping to get serious this week about taking a bunch of stuff to give away, including my clothes, books, and other "stuff". That should take care of about four items on the list!

I got a pedicure! Yay! It was lovely and I have hot pink toenails today. I also discovered that Jeff likes it when I have cute toes, so I may start doing this more often!

I've now practiced two new spiritual disciplines, and I have lots of ideas for others! Of course, I doubt I'll actually stop when I get to three and I'm always up for more suggestions.

We're getting ready to do the herb garden and possibly a new rose bush. Originally I was thinking sometime in the next week or two, but seeing as how I'll be in Utah most of next week, I'm not going to count on it being right away (unless we do it this weekend!)

I'm about to start applying for chaplaincy jobs, so hopefully that will lead somewhere. At least it's an important first step.

That's pretty much all that's going on right now. I'm excited about the potential for stuff to happen in the next month. I think there are some good things happening! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment