Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Five - Smiling

Here are the five questions from RevGalBlogPals for today. Please feel free to answer for yourself in the comments!

1. When were you smiling lately?
Definitely yesterday. It was great to get some things done around the house and still spend the better part of the day on the couch in my PJs!

2. What happened unexpectedly to you this past week? I had a really great day Wednesday. Even though it was long (10 + hours at church) it was productive and very pleasant. I wasn't exhausted when I got home. And Jeff's grandfather finally made it home from the rehab center!

3. How was a catastrophe averted (or not)? The meeting at the church Wednesday was actually quite pleasant. I didn't really do anything to avert it (so I guess I'm telling you the "when" and not the "how".) but it definitely had the potential to be catastrophic.

4. What was the most delicious thing you ate? Lunch at the All-Steak on Monday. Monterey Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Baked Potato,with Sweet Tea and Orange Rolls. (I was also supposed to get a congealed salad but never did. Oh well! Still a great meal!)

5. Did you see any good movies or read any books or articles? I read some helpful stuff about VBS and I feel like Jeff and I watched a movie on TV sometime this week, but now for the life of me I can't remember what it was! I need to get some more pleasure reading in my life!

So there you have it. Things that have made me smile through this past week. Lets hope there are lots more smiles coming next week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment