Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bath Junkie

I remember stumbling across a Bath Junkie store somewhere in Birmingham several years ago. It was a neat concept, but never was able to buy anything. I sort of forgot about it when I moved to Nashville and re-discovered it this summer.

The basic idea is that you get to design your own bath products by mixing fragrances and even choosing your own color (or having no color added!) If you don't think you're creative enough to come up with your own scent combination, they have a big book of suggestions. And you get to play with all the combinations you'd like at the "bars". The products are a little pricey, but absolutely worth it.

They have lots of designer imitations, essential oils, and even some masculine fragrances. They also offer a line of products for your home and even something for your pets!

The one down side is that, unless you've been before and know what you want, it's really not something you can order without going into the store. I think most stores will accept phone orders (and possibly even e-mails) but there isn't any online ordering.

My personal favorites are the Silky All-Over hair and body wash and the hydrating mist, although the liquid powder is nice, too. My favorite scent combination is Peach Gardenia & White Tea although if I had to pick a favorite from the "recipe book" it would probably be "Spa by the Sea".

Check out the website to find a store and go play! And if you discover something fantastic, tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment