Sunday, January 17, 2010

This week's list

Last week was not nearly as productive as I had hoped it would be. Because Sunday is a work day for me, I count it as the start of my week. So let's see what the coming week has in store for me, shall we?

Sunday - Church. I really won't have time for much else. I'll be doing good if we make it home between morning and evening services. We may just go visit with Jeff's grandparents for a little while, I'm not sure.
Monday - Wash towels, go to the bank, pay bills. Maybe clean the bathrooms. Almost certainly do some cooking.
Tuesday - I have a meeting in the afternoon. In theory the morning will be slightly productive, but I doubt it!
Wednesday - Church in the morning. I may try to make up my hospital time that I will probably miss because of my meeting. I need to dust, too.
Thursday - Grocery Shopping. I don't know why, but I like grocery shopping so much better on Thursday than on Monday. I'm a strange creature like that. I think Jeff and I are going to try to have a date night of pizza and a movie, but we'll see.
Friday - Probably little things around the house like vacuuming. The boat show is in town and I promised Jeff I'd go with him at some point. I'd also like to sit and work on my crocheting for a bit. I screwed up the last one but I'm going to try again.
Saturday - Hopefully I can finish up some stuff for the church. If we haven't already made it to the boat show, we will.

As for meal plans, it'll really depend on what is on sale and what I get at the store. I really don't know what I'll do between Monday and Thursday. We still have some leftovers in the fridge (although we're very close to having them all eaten up) and I can always do the old standby of chicken and rice. I REALLY want to roast chicken breasts and try making a baked lemon pasta I found a recipe for, so we'll have to see where that works itself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment