- What is the weather like where you live? - Miserably hot, humid, and not nearly enough rain.
- Share one thing you love about this time of year. - Probably the ice cream truck coming through the neighborhood.
- Share one thing you do NOT love about this time of year. - The power bill required to run the air conditioner to even keep the place liveable (and I'm still hot, sweaty, sticky, and gross!)
- How will you spend the remaining days leading up to autumn? - Inside! Trying new recipes, getting stuff organized, trying to get some more sleep, and possibly getting a few new clothes.
- Share a good summer memory. - From this summer, I guess it was our trips to the beach. Nothing in particular except getting to spend time with people I love doing absolutely nothing and staring at the ocean!
Bonus - What food says "summer" to you? - Homemade ice cream! I don't why we are never inspired to make homemade ice cream in the winter (because goodness knows we eat enough of it no matter what the weather!) but we usually aren't.