Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sour Cream Biscuits

Happy 2011! Let's start the new year off right - with baked goods!

I was introduced to these by my step-mom and I was absolutely in love. The best part about these is that they are SO stinking simple.

2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup sour cream
1 cup melted butter

Mix it all together and bake in a mini muffin tin at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Think you can handle that? There's no rolling, no cutting, and they still taste like honest to goodness biscuits! You could easily spice them up with herbs, or cheese, or anything else you want.

As you can see, mine got a little more brown on the sides and bottom than I would have liked, but they were still quite tasty! Hopefully the new year will also bring me a new oven!

Fabulousness. Trust me! Try them!

1 comment:

  1. I just made these for myself. I add cheese to the bottom of the cups, which made an excellent crust. And rosemary! The rosemary goes well with the creamy sourcream. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete