Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 16

Yes, I know I'm doing my weekly update early this week. But let's be real. I've got a million things going on right now, not to mention the fact that I have a very important reminder to give everyone tomorrow. It's hard to believe that it's been almost four months since I started this little project. I'm still really enjoying it, although I think I'm putting a little extra pressure on myself because I really do want to be able to say I have completed all of this stuff in the 101 weeks I gave myself. So what have I accomplished this week?

24 - Completed! I won't tell you who the lucky recipient of said letter is because it only recently made its way into the mail and hasn't been received yet, but it was a good thing to sit down and do! I'm hoping to do it again soon! So if you want a "real" letter, drop me your address and I'll make it happen!

44 - Completed! This one was kind of unintentional. Jeff has decided to take on couponing as a hobby (this house-husband thing is going a bit too far, but that's another tangent for another day) and so he headed off to the store last week to take care of business. I was surprised, but I didn't gripe or complain about any of it, I was just grateful that it was one less thing I'd have to deal with!

48 - In Process - So far, so good on this one. The challenge will be while we're on vacation...

50 - Completed! I'm satisfied with my ability to cross this one off my list, but I'm looking forward to continuing to explore and practice spiritual disciplines as I seek a consistent routine that works for me.

52 - Completed! - This was something I totally didn't expect to happen this week! I went shopping planning to help my mother-in-law find something and ended up with THE most fabulous dress. I normally don't wear dresses because they just don't fit me right, but this one was perfect! I wore my fabulous red shoes with it this morning and it was awesome, but I'm also thinking some bright colored sandals would be good too. And maybe some funky jewelry...

59 - Completed! Jeff sat down and taught me how to play chess this week. I've sort of had a vague idea from self-teaching using the computer, but it's very different sitting down to play with another individual. I definitely need to practice, but I'm getting it. I could see us doing more of this!

65 - Completed! I got my herbs put in AND as a bonus added some cherry tomatoes and jalapeno peppers that my father-in-law brought us. Still contemplating another herb or two, but those would have to go into pots, so we'll wait and see.

So yeah, I'd say it's been a very productive week! This brings my total of completed tasks up to 15! So I'm almost caught up with an average pace! This time next week I will be out on a big boat, so it'll be two weeks before you get another update, but I am very excited about all the stuff I want to be able to cross off the list when I get back! Hopefully by then I'll be ahead of the curve!




No comments:

Post a Comment