Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 13

Time to check in on the list once again! I decided that I'd start actually referencing the item number for each thing as I update, along with the status. We'll see how long this lasts!

#14 - IN PROGRESS. As you read this, I am on my way to visit one of my four new states - Utah! Stay tuned for more on this after I get back.

#45 - IN PROGRESS. We have spoken with the neighbors about getting together and have all said "hey we want to do this" but it's just a matter of actually doing it. Obviously, not gonna happen this weekend because of my being gone but perhaps next weekend if the weather continues to cooperate...

#99 - COMPLETED! Ok, so I cheated a little on this one and I made a no-bake key lime pie. But honestly, that's kind of what I was hoping for with this one, it's really tasty, and it's something I can see myself doing again, so I count this as a win! I'm sure I'll post a recipe soon so stay tuned.

There are lots of other things on the horizon, but right now I'm just focused on getting through this month! So far I've crossed off 7 items in 13 weeks. Still have to get myself back on track, but a least some things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment