1. Chiggers - I absolutely love summer camp (and I will be posting lots about camp) but I don't love chiggers. I don't think I got too many chigger bites this time around, but the summer is still young...
2. Humidity - I love sunshine but I don't love the heat and humidity of summer in the south. It even makes it hard to breathe! I definitely don't like going out in that mess!
3. Crowds - I love kids, but I hate that so many parents can't control them. And when kids are out of school for the summer, life gets a little crazy and it makes me cranky.
4. Pests - snakes, mice, skunks, any of them. I don't like them at all!
5. Sunburns - I don't get burned as often as I once did, but it still does happen on occasion and I am not a fan!
So is there anything that you don't like about the summer time?