Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.24

These are a few of my favorite snack foods I find especially good for grazing.


Alexia Onion Strips - I love LOVE these things. They are expensive so they are a special treat. I particularly like the "savory seasoned" ones. They aren't just your typical salty snack because they have amazing flavor. Mmm...
M&Ms - they are just the perfect little bites of sweetness.



Nuts - I'm not too picky. It's pretty rare that I meet a nut I don't like. My favorites are pecans and macademias, but I will eat any of them that are close to me.



Frosted Oatmeal Cookies - I am especially partial to the Publix brand ones that come in the bag. I don't feel quite as bad for eating more because oatmeal is supposed to be good for you and they are small. Plus the bag makes the damage not quite as obvious as the plastic tray!


Dr. Pepper - Good for any occasion and goes well with just about anything! I blame this addiction on my dear friend Lauren and still think of her each time I drink one!


Snyder Pretzel Sandwiches with Cheese - These are good because they are small, bite size, travel well, and are actually pretty filling. They are also rather expensive so they're also a treat. They come in small bags so they travel very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment