Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Five - Decisions

Today's Friday Five is about decisions. Nothing dramatic or even terribly deep, just picking which you prefer of pairs, and perhaps telling "why?" So here goes...

Cake or Pie - Cake because I'm just not a pie eater!

Train or Airplane - Airplane because there really aren't many trains around here and planes are quicker!

Mac or PC - Mac because to me, it is easier to use. I have had my Mac for almost 3 years and haven't ever had any problems out of it. It's wonderful!

Univocal or Equivocal - Equivocal because I like a little room for interpretation (and maybe even a little BS!)

Peter or Paul - Peter because right now I'm not loving Paul, but that will probably change again soon.

So what do you prefer? Any deep thoughts about decision making you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment