Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gettin' Out of Town!


"I'm grabbin' my hat a coat, I'm leavin' the cat a note. Quick! Call me a ferry-boat. Gettin' out of town!"

Sorry, I'm so excited I couldn't resist the urge to burst into song. If you don't know that one, it's from the musical 42nd Street. Check it out.

Anywho, I am leaving tomorrow right after church for Branson, MO. Yes, I know I just got back from the beach. But that was spontaneous, this is our "planned" vacation. I'll be gone a week. I'm not entirely sure what we're planning to do while we're there. I know there's a theme park that's on the agenda, possibly a river boat cruise, a winery tour, and I'm sure a show or two. Best of all, it's a week away from home and stress!

On the way home we will be stopping in Tupelo for the Jeffreys Family Reunion. I'm not quite sure what to think because my family doesn't do reunions. I'm sure it'll be fun.

I have a few posts scheduled and I will have my computer so I can update about our adventures. Now, back to laundry, packing, and doing my happy dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment