Saturday, July 31, 2010

House Party 1.2

I got my party pack from House Party Thursday for our "Beat BBQ Boredom" party on Saturday, August 14th. Who's excited? I know I am! Look at all my goodies!

I got recipe cards, tip cards, coupons for Boboli pizza crusts, game ideas, and a food tent!

And what's a good party without party favors? I'm guessing I'm not the only person who likes free stuff! So we have recipe cards, tip cards, coupons, magnets, and reusable shopping bags for everyone! I'll probably be throwing in a few other little goodies, but I'm not going to tell you about those just yet! You know you want to come try some pizza and have some fun.

Right now my pizza list includes Honey Mustard Chicken, Lime Steak & Cilantro, Caramelized Onion & Goat Cheese, Rosemary Chicken & Potato, Pepperoni, and Veggie. I'm going to use as much produce from our garden as I can and make some things from scratch that I normally might not. I'm going to try to avoid going overboard, but I'm excited about doing some things I don't normally get to do!

Have you ever hosted a house party? No? Would you like to? You'll get all kinds of cool stuff to try and share with your lovely friends and family members. There are lots of applications for parties like "My Thai Kitchen" and "Kraft Homestyle Comfort Food" (both schedules for September 25th). And if those aren't your style, keep your eyes on the "Tombstone Pizza Haunted House Party" scheduled for October 19th or the "Sabra 'Share the World' House Party" scheduled for November 13th. Neither of these are currently taking applications, but will probably begin soon, so if you're interested keep your eyes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment