Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.28

These are a few of my favorite things that I am going to make a real effort towards returning to my life.
Hair ribbons - I used to always have a cute ribbon on my ponytail. The ponytail has stayed, the ribbons haven't. I need them back. They make life better.

Birkenstocks - I really do need something to bridge the space between flip-flops and dress shoes in my life.
Toenail Polish - Since I do insist on showing my toes to the world for most of my life, I should invest at least a little into making them semi-cute again.
Cooking Dinner - I really do miss cooking every day. I have gotten out of the habit since we don't have a daily routine anymore and we both just sort of eat what we want when we want. Not good. It needs to change.

Friendships - I am so very excited about having friends close by again. I know it'll take more effort on everyone's parts to see each other, but it's totally worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment