Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.17

Although I don't wear much makeup or spend a ton of time or energy on my appearance, I do have a few things I really love.

Mary Kay Coral Rose lip gloss - I don't do lipstick. Even when I dress up. But I do love colored gloss, this one in particular. It's sort of a pink color, but not too obnoxiously pink. It suits me.
Bath & Body Works bubble bath - Specifically my favorite "flavor" right now is Black Amethyst. It's hard to describe, but I really like it. It's comforting and soothing and refreshing all at the same time. The picture on the bottle is purple tulips, so that doesn't help solve the mystery of the ingredients, but it's pretty!

Brown lash-lengthening or waterproof mascara - I'm not really particular about my brand here, but it's harder to find than you think. I always feel like I look strange in black mascara, and I was always told that because I was so pale I really didn't need to wear black and I have come to agree. Maybe there is more out there now (I haven't looked in several years) but it's hard to find brown in anything but "regular" mascara (so if you find some let me know!)

Olay wet cleansing and makeup remover cloths - I love them because they are so simple. You don't need water to wet them and you don't need to rinse your face after you use them, they take off your makeup and they just make you feel nice and refreshed after you use them.

Herbal Essences shampoo - I really don't know why I love this stuff so much. Goodness knows I have used enough different shampoos and never really paid much attention to the differences in my hair when I use them. And I certainly don't use this exclusively, but I definitely prefer it when possible!
Clinique Simply perfume - You can't get it anymore. I don't know why. It's a sweet, simple scent that I absolutely love. I got a bottle for my 19th birthday and I still try to save it for special occasions.

What are the things in your toolkit you absolutely love?

1 comment:

  1. i think you should change the name of your blog to My Favorite Things.

    ReplyDelete