Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Favorite Things - p.19

For the most part, I'm pretty easy to please. But there are a few things that I can't live without. These are my favorite things that I think make my world a better place

Background Noise - some people like having music on while they work or study or hang out. I prefer dialogue. Even when I drive, I usually have TV episodes playing on my iPod or spoken comedy. Even as a kid, I preferred books on tape to music when I was going to bed. My current entertainment of choice is my Angels & Demons DVD. I probably watch as much of the special features as I do the actual movie. This is precisely why my collection of music is pretty pitiful but I own every episode of Grey's Anatomy!

Kleenex - I must have some sort of chronic sinus and/or allergy thing because I always have a runny nose and am sneezing at something. It also doesn't help that it really doesn't take much to make me cry. I like having tissues and/or napkins with me at all times.

Pens - I always have to have a pen with me. I usually carry several. These are my current favorites because they are felt tip, write easily, are easy to read, but don't bleed through paper or smear easily. I only have black, blue, red, and green but they make them in lots of colors. I'd love to have them all.
Cuticle Nippers - Their primary function is to remove hangnails (which bother me to no end) but I also use them for a variety of tasks. They are great for cutting tags off of clothing, and if they're strong enough I have been known to use them to clip my nails as well.

Q-Tips - I am really funny about several things, and one of them is having stuff in my ears. Whether it's dirt, water, earwax, I don't care. I don't like having stuff in my ears. I can feel it and it does bother me.

What are some of your favorite things that you can't stand to live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment