Monday, September 6, 2010

Cranberry Pork Chops

Sorry for the lack of picture. I threw it all together without even thinking, and it wasn't very pretty when it got done.

This is another crock pot test drive. Although I got the idea from a few recipes I've seen online, this one was all me. It was very simple - one package of pork loin chops, one can of whole berry cranberry sauce, some thyme and a little salt, and a little bit of water cooked on low for about 8 hours.

Verdict - This was not bad. Jeff said it was too sweet, but I didn't think so. It was a slightly different twist on a regular old roasted pork loin or chops. It did need a little bit more of a kick, so I think next time I might add a little chipotle. Not something I would make all the time, but a nice way of doing something different.

If you try it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment